The following package is the set of materials specifically designed for Enumerator level training (individuals who are collecting the data in the field). You may either download the whole package or download specific tools that may interest you. For slower internet connections, please download the PDF version.
Download entire Enumerator package.
Training Manual, Presentations and Handouts.
Enumerator Training Manual
The training manual comprehensively outlines all of the steps to running an enumerator-level training, including participant selection and logistical considerations.
Download Training Manual
The following are modules that will assist you in enumerator trainings.
Included in each Module Package are the Presentations and the complementary Handouts.
- Define malnutrition and its various forms.
- Identify measurements used to determine types of malnutrition.
- Calibrate a digital scale and measure a child’s weight.
- Calibrate height boards and measure a child’s length or height.
- Calibrate a MUAC tape and use the tape to measure the mid-upper arm circumference.
- Perform a test to determine if a child has bilateral edema.
- Interpret Z-scores using weight for height WHO Growth Reference Charts.
- Interpret MUAC scores.
Download Anthropometry and Malnutrition PPT
Download Anthropometry and Malnutrition PDF
- Identify potential measurement and selection mistakes.
- Identify the objectives and the principles of the standardisation test.
- Describe the procedures for the standardisation test.
- Interpret the digital preference scale (DPS) of the plausibility report.
Download Quality Checks PPT
Download Quality Checks PDF