SMART Methodology Manual 2.0
- Follows the latest best practices in the field.
- Provides more guidance on survey teams training, such as interpreting the standardisation test report to better prepare enumerators and assign roles more effectively.
- Features the full chapter on the Plausibility Check for Anthropometry and Mortality and Demography, providing expanded guidance in interpreting and acting on its results, both to improve data collection during surveys and to refine data analysis for decision-making.
- Presents an expanded and updated section on Mortality and Demography surveys, including a more user-friendly questionnaire template and interview guidelines.
- Contains specific directives for using chronic malnutrition as the main indicator for the sample size calculation and the interpretation of results.
- Adds an appendix on the use of the combined Epi info/ENA for SMART Software.
Measuring Mortality, Nutritional Status, and Food Security in Crisis Situations: SMART Methodology. SMART Manual Version 2 published in 2017. Printer Friendly
Measuring Mortality, Nutritional Status, and Food Security in Crisis Situations: SMART Methodology. SMART Manual Version 1 published in 2006.
Mesure de la Mortalité, du Statut Nutritionnel et de la Sécurité Alimentaire en Situations de Crise: Le protocol SMART.
For other nutrition manuals, refer to Resources